FAQs + Contact Us
1. SHIPPING + RETURNS
How long will it take to get my order? For orders within the UK we use Hermes and anticipated delivery time is 2 - 3 business days. For international deliveries it ranges from 7 - 14 working days. Please keep in mind the current Covid-19 situation and whilst we will do our best to adhere to these timeframes there may be delays out of our control. If you have any questions about your particular order please get in touch.
What happens if I need to exchange or return items? Returns or exchanges are accepted on items within 15 days from the date of shipment. Items returned outside this period will not be accepted. Items must be in original condition (including swings tags), be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. All packaging (including garment and cotton bags) shipped with your order must also be returned. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an exchange or return.
Will my order be tracked? Yes! We use Hermes to send orders and you will automatically receive a confirmation email when it is on it's way to you so you can track it yourself.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes we do! Please get in touch if you have any questions about a specific country.
- How can I pay? We accept a range of payment methods online. Including VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, AMEX, Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Amazon Pay.
- How do I cancel an order? Once orders are complete they cannot be cancelled.
What is your packaging made from? Recycled and recyclable materials. Read more about our packaging here.
- Is your packaging recyclable? Yes it is! Read more here.
Where are your products made? Our Katrina & Maeve garments are made in an ethical factory in London, Our Signature Summer Collection is made by a beautiful family run factory in Bali and our Pyjamas are ethically made in England. Read more here and find out who made our garments.
- What fabrics are they made from? We believe in trying to use the most natural/ eco-friendly fabrics we can find. Read about the fabrics we are currently using here.
Our customers mean everything to us, and we would love nothing more than to hear from you. There are many options to get in touch and we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
Phone - You can get in touch directly on 07951 130 001
Email - Send us an email to email@example.com
Alternatively use our contact form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kat & Maeve x